There are many ways you can benefit by using the best certified organic skin care products. Considering that government regulations are fairly loose regarding what goes into products that we use regularly on our skin, hair and nails, there are some serious chemicals to avoid when shopping for skin care products.
Benefits of Organic Skin Care
Non-organic skin care and makeup products frequently contain harmful ingredients that are easily absorbed into the skin. These toxins eventually spread throughout your body and can disrupt your hormones and damage your organs. By using organic products you can eliminate exposure to such toxins. Furthermore, studies indicate that many organic ingredients have antioxidant properties that deliver anti-aging effects and reduce inflammation and hyper-pigmentation.
Some chemicals that are present in traditional skin care products can do a lot of harm when released into the environment. Some find their way into our water supply and can be toxic to fish. Eventually, they can end up in our bodies. When you use organic skin care products you can take comfort in knowing that you are not contributing to this pollution.
Make sure you’re researching the ingredients on your skin care products. Get into the habit of reading product labels! A key rule for make-up and all skin care ingredients is quite simple and straightforward: if you can’t eat it, don’t put it onto your skin.
Selecting organic skin care products and makeup does not need to be a laborious affair. The general rule is that ingredients are listed in descending order according to the amount of each that makes up the formula. Once you’ve taught yourself which “bad” ingredients to avoid, you’ll begin to understand the difference between a natural and synthetic product. An informed consumer makes smart decisions!
Best-Rated Organic Skin Care Products
Best Organic Skin Care Products Reviews
- Parfait Visage (“Perfect Face”) is a luxury, all-natural organic face cream. You will love the impressive list of anti-aging ingredients that can give your skin a fresh and glowing firmness. Simply massage a small amount onto your face and neck and leave on overnight.
“The natural smell and its clean oiliness soaks right in; you wake up with hydrated skin, no oil left. This product is pure, all-non-toxic, non-rancid and GMO-free. I feel confident that I am not putting anything toxic or pore-clogging onto my skin. A little goes a long way as it is pure moisture and does exactly that.” ~ feel-good guy
- E3 Earth’s Essential Cream is a versatile, nourishing cream that is the ultimate in skin moisturizers. It is suitable for men and women and can be used on the face, hands and practically anywhere else on the body. Its numerous high-quality ingredients include organic aloe vera and organic coconut oil.
“I love this cream. I used to get blemishes all the time that would leave scars. After about one month of using this cream every night, the difference in my skin is amazing.” ~ Katherine
- E3 Light Crème is a fast-acting, versatile, rejuvenating cream that penetrates deeply into the skin. It’s suitable for men and women of all skin types. The ingredients are 100% organic.
“The light creme has really improved the glow and hydration of my skin. The polish (E3 Light Polish) is the best I’ve ever used for exfoliating and cleansing, and so gentle. My skin is so receptive to moisturizing afterwards. I was amazed when I first tried this combo. I love these products. They are better than any others I have tried.” ~ Cheryl F.
- O2-Zap is organic, extra-virgin olive oil that has been impregnated with ozone. This oxygen-rich olive oil can be applied to the skin to provide welcome relief for conditions such as eczema, acne, candida, insect bites, athlete’s foot, diaper rash, swollen veins, wrinkles, chapped lips, harmful organisms, cuts and bruises.
“I have suffered for years with horrible eczema on my face, neck and arm…I saw that several others had some success with this product and their eczema… It arrived today and I immediately opened the package and applied it to my neck, left arm and face. IMMEDIATE relief…the dryness is gone, the itching is gone…I can already see that the skin is healing. I would never have believed it, had I not tried it for myself.” ~ Sunshine
- Fiji organic soaps – these are 100% certified-organic coconut oil skin care soaps. They are mild enough for face and body and are available in lavender, tea tree-spearmint, lemongrass-tangerine, cucumber-melon and fragrance-free.
“I really love the smell and the moisture it provides my skin. I think I have found my bar soap for life! Can’t wait to try the other fragrances.” ~ Carons77
Where to Buy Organic Skin Care Products
You can order the best certified organic skin care products online at Global Healing Center and the Natural News Store.