“Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it”
– Henry Ford
Supplements that Help Cognitive Function
If you’re looking for the best supplements for brain function, you have some excellent natural options to choose from. We will be taking a look at 6 supplements that help cognitive function. Although they all help boost brain power and memory naturally, their ingredients might differ.
Note: these supplements are non-toxic and side-effects are extremely rare.
Natural Supplements for Brain Function
- Vintage Bright – Made by Old School Labs of California, Vintage Bright has 60 capsules per container. It can be used by men and women of any age who want to improve their memory, increase productivity and stay alert throughout the day. Its premium ingredients include ginseng root extract, ginkgo leaf extract, bacopa herb extract, blueberry fruit extract, L-Theanine and caffeine.
Vintage Bright will be helpful if you are studying, training or handling a demanding job. It helps enhance long- and short-term memory and sustains general brain health. Top athletes use it to sustain energy and focus.
Average Amazon customer rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars.
2. Neuro Clarity – Made by Nutrition Essentials, Neuro Clarity has been a #1 Best Seller on Amazon.com. Its all-natural ingredients include ginkgo biloba, St. John’s Wort and Bacopa monniera (no caffeine, gluten or soy). It helps support brain and neuro function.
People use it to enhance concentration and improve memory. Some users report that it also makes them significantly calmer and less stressed.
Average Amazon customer rating: 4.2 out of 5 stars.
3. PURE Mental Focus – A product by Purely Stacked, PURE Mental Focus is 100% natural and stimulant-free. Its formula includes plant ingredients such as ginkgo biloba and grape seed extracts as well as vitamins C and B6 and amino acids L-Tyrosine and L-Phenylalanine. The combination of ingredients helps fight fatigue and brain fog. This helps to sharpen your focus and also revitalises your brain.
Supplements do not always have the same effect on everybody. Two Amazon users claimed it did not have any effect on their mental fogginess. Interestingly, it did make them feel significantly calmer and more relaxed.
It’s noteworthy that the vast majority found that their mental sharpness improved after taking this supplement.
Average Amazon customer rating: 3.9 out of 5 stars.
4. Focus Max – Made by Rootdown Supplements, Focus Max comes with an e-book that includes brain-games, puzzles, riddles and quizzes.
It’s not just pills, it’s a memory supplement and brain-training program!
The supplement ingredients include ginkgo biloba, St. John’s Wort, bacopin, vinpocitine and the amino acids, L-Glutamine and Acetyl L-carnitine.
Average Amazon customer rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.
5. Alpha Brain – The ingredients in Alpha Brain include cat’s claw extract (Uncaria tomentosa), Bacopa monniera, oat straw, Phosphatidylserine, Pterostilbene, amino acids L-Tyrosine and L-Theanine and vitamin B6. They all work together to enhance mental performance.
Most users claim it makes them feel “more focused and calm” and more motivated. However, as can be expected, some did not experience the results they had hoped for or found it “too expensive”. Everyone’s neuro-chemistry is not the same and results can differ from person to person.
Average customer rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars.
6. Noocube – Noocube is a natural nootropic whose 7 potent ingredients have undergone a vast amount of research:
- Alpha GPC – helps to boost communication between brain cells;
- Huperzine A – this Chinese club-moss extract helps to improve mental clarity, memory and concentration;
- Cat’s claw – ultimately helps improve brain health and mental performance by helping in repairing of DNA damage to cells;
- Bacopa monnieri – helps repair damaged neurons and encourage new nerve growth;
- Oat straw (from wild green oats) – is believed to increase alpha-2 waves in the brain, helps you feel more alert and awake;
- Amino acids L-Theanine and L-Tyrosine – help relieve stress and make it easier to stay focused.
Noocube users claim it has helped them think clearly and improve productivity, e.g.:
“I started feeling the effects of NooCube from the very first day, there’s nothing else quite like it.” – Mark B., sports psychologist.
What is the Best Supplement for Brain Function?
We believe Noocube, having been formulated by top neuroscientists who’ve done meticulous safety tests of its ingredients, to be one of the best supplements for brain function:
- One bottle sells at $43.23
- Buy 2 bottles, get a 3rd free (total: 3 bottles): $86.47
- Buy 3, get another 2 free (total: 5 bottles): $129.70 – this is the best deal and works out to just $25.94 per bottle.
These are 6 of the best supplements for brain function.
Here is our short-list of Best Supplements for Brain Function:
ONE TIME FEE
1 bottle: $29.95
2 bottles: $52.95
3 bottles (PLUS 1 free,
total: 4 bottles): $78.95
(Leading Edge Health)
ONE TIME FEE
1 box: $79.99
2 boxes: $149.99
3 boxes: $219.99
4 boxes: $289.99 (Free USA shipping)
5 boxes: $359.99 (Free USA shipping)
6 boxes: $399.99 (Free USA shipping)
(Wolfson Berg Limited)
ONE TIME FEE
1 bottle: $39.59 (Free Shipping)
2 bottles + 1 FREE (total: 4 bottles): $79.17
3 bottles + 3 FREE (total: 6 bottles): $118.76