We include affiliate links in this post to help support the maintenance of this site
Simple Home Remedies for Shingles
Shingles is a most unpleasant viral disease to have. If you have been suffering from this condition, you would want to know how to reverse the discomfort of shingles quickly and effectively. Contrary to what you might have been told, there are some home remedies for shingles that could eliminate it from your body in less than 3 days.
The chances are that you contracted chicken pox (a.k.a. varicella) at some time during your childhood. Once the chicken pox has run its course, the varicella zoster virus remains in the body in an inactive state. It can, however, re-emerge later in life and manifest as shingles.
Why do you get shingles?
The usual cause is a weakened immune system. This might be the result of emotional stress or the presence of some other disease. You would begin noticing typical shingles symptoms a few days or weeks after the virus re-appearing. The first sign is usually fever, which is followed by painful, itchy, red blisters which cover a region of the body.
How to Fight the Shingles Virus
If you want to know how to reverse shingles in 3 days, it’s essential that you help your body fight the virus. There are two ways you can do this:
1. By giving your body the nourishment that it needs to boost your immune system and eliminate toxins from your cells – and thereby eliminate the misery of shingles. This includes the essential vitamins, minerals and enzymes.
2. By relieving the pain and itchiness of shingles so that you help your skin to heal quickly. The blisters will then scab over and drop off as soon as possible. It’s essential to follow these two basic steps if you want an effective solution to your shingles problem. You need to tackle shingles from both these angles.
How to Eliminate Shingles Without Drugs
Here follow some strategies you can use right now to start ridding your body of shingles, with simple instructions:
Step 1: The first step in how to cure shingles is to follow a shingle-friendly diet. Most people ignore this but diet is extremely important when it comes to reversing any disease, including shingles. There are specific foods that you can eat to help fight off the virus more quickly. There are also foods to avoid, that would slow down your recovery.
Foods to Eat and Foods to Avoid
For example, you need to ensure that you consume raw (natural, unprocessed), organic vegetables and fruits. Raw foods are “living” foods; they are loaded with nutrients that your body can use immediately. They are also easy for your body to digest, as their enzymes remain intact (no cooking involved). Keep your body properly hydrated; drink 4 – 6 glasses of purified water daily. Foods that you should avoid include:
- dairy products
- bread and other flour products
- any other foods that your body has difficulty digesting.
Step 2: The next step is to tackle the blisters and rash. You begin by using a bathing procedure to relieve the itchiness. You will be using special shingles home solutions while immersing your entire body under water. For example, you can take a baking soda bath, a brown vinegar bath or an oatmeal bath.
Step 3: Immediately after your bath, applying a special cream or lotion can have powerful effects. They will help to eliminate pain and itchiness as well as get the blisters to heal more rapidly. Honey is a good example and there are also special oils that produce wonderful relief.
There are several other products that are recommended for you to use, such as colloidal silver healing gel. When you follow these 3 basic steps to becoming shingles-free, you will be well on your way to eliminating shingles for good!
The Dangers of Conventional Medicine
Taking shingles drugs or applying chemical-based creams and lotions to your skin can be very harmful to your body. A natural approach is a better way to go; it’s the language that your body understands.
Natural Home Solutions for Shingles
1. Oatmeal Bath: An oatmeal bath is one of the most beneficial natural ways to get rid of shingles. Baths are wonderful because you can immerse your entire body in the water. Adding some good-quality oatmeal to your bath water can stop pain, burning and itchiness. It has a healing effect on the blisters, too.
2. Honey: One of the favorite shingles natural solutions is to apply honey to the affected area. If you decide to go this route, just make sure that you use natural, organic honey (heat-extracted honey destroys its natural enzymes). Just apply a thin layer to the affected area and leave it on for a while, then carefully rinse off with luke-warm water.
3. Neem Leaves: Neem is native to India and surrounding areas; however, you should be able to find neem leaves at your local health foods store. Just add a few leaves to a lukewarm bath, stir them around and enjoy their healing benefits.
Be very careful with your skin while it is covered with spots and blisters. Breaking the blisters could result in them leaving scars on your skin or making the problem worse.
The “Fast Shingles Cure” Program
The safest and most effective way to treat shingles is to use a combination of natural remedies, as set out in Bob Carlton’s “Fast Shingles Cure” program. It’s a natural, step-by-step method that can teach you how to eliminate shingles in 3 days or less. It is available as a digital download (PDF).Bob is a medical researcher and nutritionist. To learn more about how the Fast Shingles Cure protocol can cure your shingles, click here.