We include affiliate links in this post to help support the maintenance of this site
Discover How to Cure Shingles In 3 Days or Less
Anyone who has had shingles would be eager to know how to get rid of it as quickly as possible. The headaches and fever, the upset stomach, the chills and the ugly, painful rash – there’s no need to tolerate these unpleasant shingles symptoms. When you read on, you’ll discover how to cure shingles in 3 days or less.
What Causes Shingles?
First of all, shingles is caused by the herpes zoster virus, which is the same virus that causes chicken pox. After the patient recovers from chicken pox, the virus remains dormant in the body and can re-emerge years later as shingles. It usually appears because of a weakened immune system, which itself could have been caused by another disease or some kind of trauma.
The virus spreads to a specific area of the body and infects the nerves, sending mixed signals to the brain and resulting in a painful, blistery rash.
A few days or weeks after the virus re-appears, the symptoms start becoming noticeable. It usually begins with a fever, then itchy, painful red blisters will appear on a region of the body.
Fighting Off the Shingles Virus
If you want to know how to cure shingles in 3 days, it’s crucial to understand that you will have to help your body fight off the virus in the following two ways:
1. Relieve the pain and itchiness of shingles and help the skin heal from the blisters so that they can scab over and drop off as quickly as possible;
2. Nourish your body with the essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes and nutrients that it needs to boost your immune system and cleanse the toxins from your cells so that it can heal itself and cure shingles.
If you want to rid your body of shingles, you need to tackle it from both angles, not just one. These two strategies are essential if you’re serious about curing shingles.
Following you will find some effective strategies you can start using right now to eliminate shingles.
How to Cure Shingles
Here are some simple steps you can follow to cure shingles:
1. Your first step is to have a good shingles eating plan. Most people would ignore diet but it is extremely important for curing shingles. There are certain foods you can eat that will help fight off the virus more rapidly. On the other hand, there are foods that will slow down your recovery.
For example, you want to ensure that you consume raw, organic vegetables and fruits. These foods are rich in “living” enzymes, are easily digested and are loaded with nutrients that your body can use immediately. You’ll want to eliminate meat, dairy products, flour products and any foods that are difficult for your body to digest. Keeping your body well hydrated is another important step in curing shingles.
2. The next step in how to cure shingles is to tackle the rash and blisters. You can begin relieving the itchiness by following a bathing procedure. Here your body will be totally immersed using special shingles remedies. These might include a baking soda bath, an oatmeal bath or a brown vinegar bath.
3. Right after your bath, applying a special cream or lotion can have a powerful effect. This will help to relieve pain and itchiness and will help to heal the blisters more speedily. For example, you can use honey or special oils.
If you follow these 3 major steps on how to cure shingles quickly, you will be well on your way to ridding yourself of shingles!
The Fast Shingles Cure
In truth, if you really want to know how to cure shingles in 3 days (or less), there are more steps and strategies you’ll need to follow. For example, there are special creams, lotions or recipes to follow for a good bathing procedure. There are also specific supplements you can take. You need to know the right products to use.
To get to know the secrets of how to cure shingles in 3 days or less and obtain optimal results, visit The Fast Shingles Cure.
Bob Carlton is a nutritionist, medical
researcher, and author of the Fast
Shingles Cure e-book.
To find out how to cure Shingles in
3 days or less, click below: