Why do a Kidney Cleanse?
Many people around the world suffer from kidney-related health problems. Kidney stones are the most common reason for people needing a visit to the emergency room. Knowing how to kidney cleanse could help you avoid such a stressful situation.
“This too shall pass… just like a kidney stone!” – Hunter Madsen
The kidneys filter the blood and help remove impurities from the body. If they are not functioning properly, waste matter cannot be expelled and toxins can accumulate.
A kidney cleanse can help flush out excess uric acid and toxins from the blood. It can also help soften and evacuate kidney stones. If you’re aiming for a full-body cleanse, you cannot exclude a kidney flush!
Flush Your Kidneys Naturally
To cleanse the kidneys properly, you should use an all-natural kidney cleanse kit. A good kidney cleanse kit would be able to flush impurities from the kidneys, detoxify the intestines and encourage healthy intestinal flora. Making your body clean on the inside is one of the best ways to boost your energy levels and make you feel better.
Herbs and Mushrooms for Healthy Kidneys– Click Here
How to Kidney Cleanse Home Remedy – the Products
Dr. Group’s Kidney Cleanse Kit consists of 3 organic products:
- One bottle of Renaltrex – helps to detoxify and promote healthy kidney function.
- Oxy-Powder (60 capsules) – to melt away compaction, promote colon health and keep you regular.
- One bottle of Latero-Flora to promote intestinal health, support digestion and encourage a healthy immune system.
- You’ll also get a PDF of Dr. Edward Group’s controversial book, “The Green Body Cleanse”.
Let the cleanse begin!
Ingredients for the Natural Kidney Cleanse Recipe
Besides the 3 Kidney Cleanse Kit supplements, you’ll need the following items:
- 2 gallons distilled water (to prepare your Renaltrex drink and your lemon/ACV drink);
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) organic, raw apple cider vinegar (ACV -you can add this to your Kidney Cleanse Kit order);
- Organic, kidney-cleansing fruit for breakfast, such as grapes, apples, oranges, watermelon, papaya, cranberries, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries.
- Raw nuts or seeds such as Brazil nuts, walnuts, almonds or sunflower seeds for snacks.
- 3 organic avocados or 8 oz. organic walnuts to snack on (whichever you prefer).
The kidney cleanse is performed over a 4-day period. The daily protocol on how to kidney cleanse is described in detail here.
Kidney Cleanse Side Effects
While you are progressing through the kidney cleanse you may feel sluggish, tired or irritable. Not to worry, this is known as a healing crisis. You may notice a uric acid smell in your urine or armpits but this is temporary and will pass. Keep yourself as comfortable as you can by resting. Also, take warm baths to help release toxins, and drink purified water.
Verified User Reviews (You can see all user reviews here.)
- “I completed 2 liver cleanses… The kidney cleanse that I just completed was a little different in that you don’t see stones. However, you can feel slight pain in the kidney area and see cloudiness in your urine. So you know it is working to flush the organs. Love the products and will continue to use them!”
- “I just like feeling better each day. I don’t have the bloated feeling now that I used to have. Easy to use.”
- “Have been using Global products to help with detoxing and restoring my health. Very pleased with all the products I have purchased so far. Also, I would like to add that all my orders get here very quickly. My one-time customer service experience (about product availability) was the best one I can recall having in years.”