Every day we are bombarded with vegetables, fruits, and grains that have been genetically modified. Commercial farming makes use of toxic chemicals to treat crops. Agricultural land is often used over and over, depleting the soil of life-giving minerals. Foods produced this way are lifeless. How can we expect such foods to keep our bodies in healthy condition and free from disease?
The answer is a simple one:
by growing our vegetables, fruits, and herbs the way Mother Nature intended – organically.
Long-term exposure to foods that have been genetically modified or treated with chemical pesticides can cause serious damage to your colon and other organs. The benefits of consuming organically-grown foods cannot be underestimated.
Now you can learn how to grow your natural, life-giving vegetables, fruits, and herbs that are free from the dangers of toxic chemicals and GMOs.
“The Essential Guide to Organic Gardening”
Here’s what you’ll find in this 30-page e-book:
- The benefits of organic gardening
- How to plan, grow and irrigate your organic vegetable garden
- How to grow your own organic herbs
- How to store and use your organic herbs
- Where to find organic garden fertilizers and how to make your own
- How to make your own organic compost
- Where to find “good bugs” to help keep your organic garden pest-free
- How to grow an organic garden indoors
- How to grow organic plants in containers
- Hydroponic gardening: growing an organic garden without using soil (yes, it is possible!)
This book is in PDF format and you can purchase it for the low price of just $9.95.
Pay with your Paypal Account or with your Debit or Credit Card.
essential guide to organic gardening
You’ll be able to download the e-book immediately after your payment is approved. If you have any questions, I’m just an e-mail away!
To your health,
organic gardening guide